About this Upgrade:
ICON will be upgraded to a new version (10.3 SP20) on Monday, August 10th, 2015. This process will take about an hour, and should be completed by 9:00am that morning. ICON will be online during the upgrade, and people will be able to use ICON while the updates are applied.
10.3 SP20 features a collection of bug fixes and minor interface changes, including:
- Improved performance of Import/Export/Copy Components
- Text-wrapping in Short Answer and Long Answer quiz questions
- Discussion posts with no subject are now accessible with a “no subject” title in the subject line
- Navbars and Homepages copied from one course to the next will be active upon import
- Questions imported from the question library will retain their sort order
- Images posted within discussion posts will be saved to course files
- Improved connection stability when working with large files in Manage Files
- Dropboxes successfully load when accessed from User Progress
- The My Courses widget now has a dropdown menu for selecting a role.
- The My Courses widget will change to a view of the last 10 accessed courses if you are in more than 100 courses for a specific role (instructor-designer, student, etc).
Contact the ITS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://its.uiowa.edu/contact if you have any questions.
For a more detailed list of changes in this version of ICON, visit the links below:
10.3 SP14 – https://community.brightspace.com/resources/documentation/learning_environment/learningsuite103servicepack14fixedissuespdf and https://community.brightspace.com/resources/documentation/learning_environment/learningsuite103servicepack14featurepackreleasenotespdf