You can associate course objects with learning objectives directly from the Content tool, but you must have existing learning objectives in the Competencies tool before you can create these associations.
Associate a topic with a learning objective
- Do one of the following:
- On the Table of Contents page, locate the topic you want to associate with a learning objective.
- Click the module from the Table of Contents panel that contains the topic you want to associate with a learning objective.
- Click on the topic name.
- Click Add Learning Objective from the Properties panel.
- Browse or search for learning objectives you want to add. You can click a learning objective to view its information.
- Select the check box beside each learning objective you want to add.
- Click Add Selected.